Nickle Lake Regional Park Policys (NLRP)
Check in time 3:00pm-Checkout time 2:00pm
Quiet time is from 11:00pm-7:00am
Camping Season May 15-September 15
1.Park Entry, all patrons must purchase a seasonal pass or daily pass. All boaters must purchase a seasonal pass or daily boat launch pass to launch boats.NOTE: day passes will not be issued after 9:00pm to visitors who do not have a registered campsite.Day passes are only valid for the day of issue( Not 24hrs)All unregistered guest must exit the park by 11:00pm
2.A Camping permit must be purchased prior to entry and any overnight stay.
Upon arrival a Credit Card number will be left on file for any incidentals or fines and NLRP has the right to charge the card if the occasion arises. If no credit card is present a $100 cash deposit will be required and refunded upon checkout.
3. Seasonal Camping Permit holders must not rent, sell, sublet, or transfer the registered site.
4.All Permit holders are to take care of all garbage disposal, and make sure site is left clean.
5. Fires are to be maintained in the fire pots provided, please take note of park announcements as in dry weather we may have to put on a fire ban.
6. Fishing is allowed in the designated areas. See map or ask where these locations are.
7. Please obey all signs posted in the Park ( Speed limit, parking, smoking, etc.)
8.Dogs/domestic animals must be on a leash and messes must be picked up and disposed of in the receptacles provided.
9.Any site modifications must be approved by the park manager and has a $50 permit fee that must be paid prior. ( including decks,sheds,wind breaks etc.) see office for details.
10.Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only in the permit holders camping unit on his or her assigned site and in accordance to the alcohol act. May Long weekend is an alcohol/cannabis free weekend at all participating regional parks.
11. At this time we can not allow any use of water consumption other than in the permit holders RV hook up into their camping/trailer units. Our park is on a treated water system from the city of Weyburn and is hard to keep up at times during the summer months
( including pools,grass,trees,vehicles,boats,campers etc) unless insrrtructed by management.
12. We do allow extra fridges/freezers for a fee. Please see office for details
13. NLRP does not allow ATV’s, motorized scooters, unlicensed gas operated vehicles.
14. NLRP does not allow firearms,fireworks or explosive devices.
15. Extra Camping units are allowed on site, as long as the guidelines are followed and a fee is paid. See office for details.
16. At NLRP we prefer that Glass Drinking Bottles are not used as we like to keep our patrons safe. If we find broken glass the permit holder will be charged a clean up fee after the site is checked at check out and the credit card on file will be charged or the deposit paid will not be returned.
17. All complaints,concerns or incidents must be documented at the front gate or emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 18. If any of the above policys are broken, the permit holder will either be charged by NLRP accordingly in the means of a fine or permit revoked for one calendar year, if the permit holder is a seasonal camper the camper will not be allowed back into the NLRP draw indefinitely
Anyone found violating the Park Bylaws will be asked to leave the park, could be charged an offence, fined or could be banned from the park for one calendar year.
Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Nickle Lake Regional Park. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Nickle Lake Regional Park.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.