The Park has 265 sites, 31 Full Service, 228 Power & Water, 6 Non-power.
We hope that you enjoy your stay in the park and ask that you obey the following rules, so that the park is a safe place for all to enjoy.
May Long Weekend the park has an alcohol ban.
No Glass Bottles- Fines are $200.00
If fines are unpaid, you will be asked to leave the premises for one calendar year.
1. Everyone entering the park must purchase and obtain a seasonal or day pass. Note: Day passes will not be issued after 9:00 pm to visitors who do not have a registered campsite. Day passes are only valid for the day of issue (not for 24 hours).
2. Please obey all posted signs. We ask that you do not deface, remove or destroy any property within the park.
3. Camping is only allowed once a camper permit is purchased. It is the responsibility of the permit holder to keep the campsite clean.
4. Kiddie pools are allowed. They must be less than 10” deep and 4' in diameter and must be emptied when not in uuse.
5. Speed limit in the park is 20 km/h unless otherwise posted. By the paddling pool and playgrounds is 10 km/h. Please watch for speed bumps.
6. Loud Music will not be tolerated at any time.
7. Quiet time is between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am. Curfew time is 11:00 pm and all visitors must leave the park or be viable for a fine of $200.00. All children must return to their registered site at quiet time.
8. No lifeguards on duty. Swim at your own risk.
9. The paddling pool will be closed several times a day for cleaning.
10. Please keep our park clean. All garbage to be deposited in the garbage receptacles. Avoid adding garbage to the fire pots.
11. We do not allow firearms, explosives, or fireworks in the park. We do offer a $100 fine if disobeyed.
12. All boats, etc., to be launched or docked only in designated areas provided.
13. No fishing off the boat docks. Dock fishing allowed only in designated areas.
14.. Please keep our park green. Fires are only allowed in the fire pots provided and must not be left unattended. Fires must be put out before retiring for the evening.
15. No “all terrain”, unlicensed, gas operated vehicles are allowed in the park (quads, mini bikes, pocket rockets, motorized scooters, etc.).
16. Help conserve power and please shut air conditioners when not in use.
17. Help us preserve water. Watering of grass, shrubs, trees, washing vehicles, campers, boats is not permitted unless requested or allowed by Park Manager.
18. Please shut off lights when not in use and when you retire for the night.
19. Extra fridges and freezers are allowed for a fee. Please contact office/park manager to pay for extra fridge/freezer.
20.. Sites are not allowed to be traded and you cannot move sites without permission of the Park Manager.
21. Check out time is 2:00pm. Late checkouts may be available upon request.
22.Fire bans will be posted within the park, on social media, by e-mail if we need to put into effect. Please obey when in effect.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Nickle Lake Regional Park!
Anyone found violating the Park Bylaws will be asked to leave the park, could be charged an offence, fined or could be banned from the park for one calendar year.
Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Nickle Lake Regional Park. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Nickle Lake Regional Park.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.